Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Picture of Me.

I wanted to update this page with a good photo of me, I hope I can find one.
Hmmmmmm......... There arn't many good photos of me.

Here it is:

O well, so there arn't any good images of me on this computer, actually, there arn't good images of me on any computer.

I have been using the computer most of the day. I was being given very good advice on filming and organizing the film on my computer, among other things such as good programs to get.

My sister Heather was just given a bracelet from a Kuna Indian, that he made for Heather. The bracelet reads "HEAThER". That "h" isn't a typo.
The bracelet has a Panama flag on one end, and a American flag on the other end. This was a really nice beaded bracelet, and probably took him a few hours to make. This bracelet was given to her free too.

No comments: